How to level Jewelcrafting in TBC
Leveling Jewelcrafting from 1 – 300 is quite quick, as the profession was newly introduced with The Burning Crusade. You can level Jewelcrafting by crafting a mixture of low level statues, rings and necklaces. Once you reach 300, leveling Jewelcrafting gets a bit more involved, though.
TBC Jewelcrafting Trainers
There are Trainers for Jewelcrafting in Silvermoon City and The Exodar, both teach up to Skill 300. However, if you have chosen The Aldor as your Shattrath faction, or haven’t chosen at all yet, there is a better way! On the right side of the Aldor plateau, there is a Trainer that teaches all levels of Jewelcrafting!
Materials required (1-300)
- 40x Copper Bar
- 80x Rough Stone
- 20x Tigerseye
- 80x Bronze Bar
- 50x Silver Bar
- 80x Heavy Stone
- 30x Moss Agate
- 100x Mithril Bar
- 60x Truesilver Bar
- 10x Citrine
- 20x Elemental Water
- 45x Aquamarine
- 60x Flask of Mojo
- 50x Thorium Bar
- 5x Star Ruby
- 20x Heart of the Wild
- 10x Large Opal
- 20x Azerothian Diamond
- 20x Huge Emerald
TBC Jewelcrafting Guide
Classic Jewelcrafting 1 – 300
- 1-20: 20x Delicate Copper Wire (2 x Copper Bar)
- 20-30: 10x Rough Stone Statue (8 x Rough Stone)
- 30-50: 20x Tigerseye Band (1 x Tigerseye, 1 x Delicate Copper Wire)
- 50-75: 30x Bronze Setting (2 x Bronze Bar)
- 75-80: 5x Solid Bronze Ring (4 x Bronze Bar)
- 80-90: 10x Elegant Silver Ring (1 x Silver Bar)
- 90-110: 20x Ring of Silver Might (2 x Silver Bar)
- 110-120: 10x Heavy Stone Statue (8 x Heavy Stone)
- 120-150: 30x Pendant of the Agate Shield (1 x Moss Agate, 1 x Bronze Setting)
- You’ll need to get the Design for this! It’s sold by Neal Allen in Menethil Harbour, Wetlands and Jandia in Freewind Post, Thousand Needles
- 150-180: 40x Mithril Filigree (2 x Mithril Bar)
- 180-200: 20x Engraved Truesilver Ring (1 x Truesilver, 2 x Mithril Filigree)
- 200-210: 10x Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing (1 x Citrine, 2 x Elemental Water, 2 x Mithril Bar)
- 210-225: 15x Aquamarine Signet (3 x Aquamarine, 4 x Flask of Mojo)
- 225-250: 50x Thorium Setting (1 x Thorium Bar)
- Alternatively, start with Dense Stone Statue. You’ll need at least 40-45 Thorium Settings for the following recipes, though.
- 250-255: 5x Red Ring of Destruction (1 x Star Ruby, 1 x Thorium Setting)
- 255-265: 10x Truesilver Healing Ring (2 x Truesilver Bar, 2 x Heart of the Wild)
- 265-275: 10x Simple Opal Ring (1 x Large Opal, 1 x Thorium Setting)
- 275-290: 20x Diamond Focus Ring (1 x Azerothian Diamond, 1 x Thorium Setting)
- 290-300: 10x Emerald Lion Ring (2 x Huge Emerald, 1 x Thorium Setting)
TBC Jewelcrafting 300 – 375
- 300-310: Cut any common gems. The recipes turn green quickly, so you might need to cut a bunch of them. Make sure to learn the new ones every 5 Skill Points.
- 310-315: 5x Fel Iron Blood Ring (1 x Fel Iron Bar, 2 x Blood Garnet)
- 310-315: Cut any common gems. The recipes turn green quickly, so you might need to cut a bunch of them. Make sure to learn the new ones every 5 Skill Points.
- 320-325: 5x Azure Moonstone Ring (1 x Fel Iron Bar, 2 Azure Moonstone, 1 x Deep Peridot)
- 325-335: 10x Mercurial Adamantite (4 x Adamantite Powder, 1 x Primal Earth)
- You could also cut more common gems, though the Mercurial Adamantite is needed for the next step.
- 335-350: 15x Heavy Adamantite Ring (1 x Adamantite Bar, 1 x Mercurial Adamantite)
- 350-355: Cut any rare gems.
- 355-360: 5x Thick Felsteel Necklace (2 x Felsteel Bars, 3 x Mercurial Adamantite)
- This recipe is a world drop! Alternatives are also world drops and most of them are more expensive. (e.g. Living Ruby Pendant)
- 360-365: 5x Ring of Arcane Shielding (2 x Eternium Bars, 8 x Primal Mana)
- This recipe requires Honored with the Sha’tar! Alternatively, you can try to get the “Design: Khorium Band of Leaves” from the Vekh’nir Dreadhawks in Blade’s Edge Mountains.
- 365-375: Cut any meta gems. You could also get some world drop recipes for these last 10 points. There are many of these, so I won’t list them all.