List of all Deadmines Dungeon Quests
Before we get into detail on how to survive the Deadmines Bosses, here’s a list of all quests including their level requirement and where to get all deadmines quests:
- Level 14 – Collecting Memories: Retrieve 4 Miners’ Union Cards and return them to Wilder Thistlenettle in Stormwind.
- Level 14 – The Defias Brotherhood: Kill Edwin VanCleef and bring his head to Gryan Stoutmantle.
- Level 14 – Red Silk Bandanas: Scout Riell at the Sentinel Hill Tower wants you to bring her 10 Red Silk Bandanas.
- Level 15 – Oh Brother…: Bring Foreman Thistlenettle’s Explorers’ League Badge to Wilder Thistlenettle in Stormwind.
- Level 15 – Underground Assault: Retrieve the Gnoam Sprecklesprocket from the Deadmines and return it to Shoni the Shilent in Stormwind.
- Level 16 – The Unsent Letter (started inside the dungeon): Deliver the Letter to the City Architect to Baros Alexston in Stormwind.
- Level 20 – The Test of Righteousness (Only for Paladins): Using Jordan’s Weapon Notes, find some Whitestone Oak Lumber, Bailor’s Refined Ore Shipment, Jordan’s Smithing Hammer, and a Kor Gem, and return them to Jordan Stilwell in Ironforge.
How to survive the Deadmines Bosses
We’ll cover the most important points regarding the deadmines bosses for you to stay alive when attempting the quests.
1. Rhahk’Zor (5)
- Not much to say about this one, you can pull him away from his adds, but due to his low damage output he is pretty easy. Watch out for a pat from behind after the fight.
2. Sneed’s Shredder (7)
- Once the shredder is defeated, Sneed will jump out of it and attack you in his goblin form
- It’s suggested to clear the room prior to pulling him, as it can get tricky when he fears you and some trash mobs joining the fight that moment
3. Gilnid (8)
- Another easy fight, you can either CC his add or kill it right away and switch to Gilnid afterward
4. Mr. Smite (10)
- Start by pulling the adds at the bottom of the ramp (be advised, this also pulls Mr. Smite)
- Every 30% health he loses, he stuns the group and gets a new weapon
- To give yourself enough time for the stun to wear off, move a decent distance away from the ramp
5. Cookie (11)
- Kill him before he pulls other mobs, as he starts to run away when low on health
6. Captain Greenskin (12)
- When pulled, he will engage you with his two guards
- Kill the adds first, get to the boss right after
7. Edwin VanCleef (13)
- Once pulled, you face against two adds that were stealthed before entering the fight
- Either CC both and kill the boss quickly, or CC one and kill the adds one by one
- Beware of Edwin VanCleefs huge single target damage
- Upon reaching 50%, he’ll summon another two Defias Blackguards